MAGIX Video easy 5 HD 220.127.116.11 | 335 MB
MAGIX Video easy HD is the perfect beginner program for the whole family. Thanks to the intuitive program interface with extra large buttons, wide range of help functions and practical wizards you can transform your recordings into amazing videos, even if you don't have a previous experience. Your most treasured memories in a video.
Transform recordings of family celebrations, vacations, or special events into breathtaking videos with little effort. Design videos your way using custom texts, amazing effects, your own commentary and music! You can burn your movies including menus to DVD or Blu-ray Disc, save them on your computer, or present them online.
MAGIX Video easy HD is the first video editing program for PC to be completely optimized for touchscreen.
Use the color wheel or shorten videos etc. the easy way thanks to extra large buttons and touch gestures.
Use the mouse to achieve your goals: The automatic wizards and easy to use nature of the program make video editing a pleasure!
Preview transitions before using them
Try out different transitions to see which ones work best in your video!
Create impressive 3D transitions or move between scenes with any effect you like: MAGIX Video easy HD has a preview feature which allows you to view transitions before using them.
It doesn't get any easier!
Lots of new menu templates for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
MAGIX Video easy HD now offers more creative menu templates for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs!
Impress people watching with custom menus: Ideal for birthdays, weddings or holiday videos for example. Make a video documenting your child's first years and burn several videos to disc at once.
High-quality intro & outro animations for your videos
Give your videos an edge using the new themed intro and outro animations!
Choose from a wide range of versatile, high-quality templates to give your recordings a professional look no matter what the occasion.
More sound optimization options
It's as easy to adjust music and sound recordings as it is to edit video clips!
Easily remove sections from songs or adjust the length of camera audio and comments to fit your videos.
Automatically optimize poor quality audio from your camera using the presets in the new mixer.
Output high-resolution videos faster than ever before
Modern computers have powerful graphics cards. Video easy HD is able to harness this processing power for the output of high-resolution AVCHD videos.
The best thing is that everything is recognized automatically, so you don't have to change any settings or select options manually.
For Intel® Quick Sync Video.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8,7,Vista,Xp (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system's control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: Onboard Graphics Card with a screen resolution of min. 1024 x 768
- Soundcard: Internal Soundcard
- Hard Disk Memory: 1 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical Drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended system requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Recommended minimum configuration for (AVC) HD editing
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Processor with 2.8 GHz or AMD® Quad-Core Processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 series and better or AMD® Radeon™ 5000 series and better or integrated graphic with Intel® Quick Sync Video
- Optical Drive: Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
Supported file formats & devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, QuickTime™, WMV(HD), H.264, AVCHD
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA, Dolby®Digital Stereo
- Images: JPEG, BMP
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV(HD)
- Digital Camcorders (AVCHD, HDV, MiniDV)
- Digital cameras (for photos and videos)
- Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, Android Smartphones)
- Tablets (e.g. Apple iPad, Android Tablets)
- Other image sources (webcams, video and TV cards, hard drive recorders)
- MPEG-2- and AVC(HD) import requires a free initial activation.
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.
Download >>> uppit (or) tusfiles (or) mighty (or) davvas